I was the first to the top - mini sagas scaling new heights!



We were playing a game, Timothy and me, jumping really, really high. There was a girl with super power and she used it on me. I jumped really high, to the top of the house. Timothy said, “Me too!” The girl used her power on him and he went up!


By Marshmallow10
___________________________________________________________________________________


It was my aunt’s wedding! We all had candy figurines of my aunt and her husband. The cake was beautiful and I wanted to eat some.  But we couldn’t eat it until the race to put the figurines on top was done. I won, so I had the first piece!

By Lollipop
___________________________________________________________________________________
I hate climbing, especially when it’s ropes… But today, as we went up the ropes, I arrived at the same time as a really good guy… So I went down happily, sat down and waited for the teacher to say the order:
“Pierre,” she called me, “first….. of the losers”


by Squigly

_________________________________________________


On Friday, at the park, I saw a mountain of sweets! I called my friends to come and see the giant sweet at the top! But, when I put my phone away, my friends were already halfway there! I ran, I ran, and, I won for the first time! 😊

By LittleCat22

Comments

  1. I liked the moment with the super powers so I chose Marshmallow10! From Lollipop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus