A Funny Dream - our young writers' 50-word mini sagas

Welcome to this week's mini sagas, with the title 'A Funny Dream'. This week a brother and sister team have written a mini saga together… can you guess which one?

_________________________________________________________________________________

A cloud came to visit when I was eating dinner. He asked me to play with him. I said “Yes!” We played all night: he floated me up, and then I pushed him down. He changed shape into my cloud twin. I woke up and said: “Where is my cloud?”
By Lollipop

_____________________________________________________________________________________

On a Saturday night I went to bed and started dreaming about me, in my bed, dreaming. And in that dream, I dreamt about me, in my bed, dreaming, and so it continued. After a while I woke up but I didn’t know if I was still in my dream.

By boum32
____________________________________________________________________________________



The two of us were sleeping in a big bed.

We woke up in the white snow, we were very cold.

Together we built a big igloo and slept.

When we woke up there was a polar bear in our igloo!

She invited us to play with her little cubs.

By Two Big Hearts
_________________________________________________

I’m in a wonder world, where all that a normal kid like me would like: ice-cream, marshmallow, sweets; are all there floating around… Suddenly a giga-massive monster stomps along and destroys everything. And that  is the end of that world. I woke up and realized it was just a dream.
by Squigly

Comments

  1. The winner of this week is Two Big Hearts because the igloo and the polar bear were fantastic! LittleCat22

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much.

    From Happy Box

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus