An Annoying Grandpa - mini sagas


“Do your homework!”

“Stop talking!” said grandpa.

Every day after school it was the same thing.

“Go fetch the bread NOW!”

My brother, my sister and I pushed him into the bathroom and locked the door.

 “Everyone fetch the sweets. Let’s go in the pool then play with the tablets!”

By Happy Box
_______________________________________________________________________________

My grandpa always said “How can you kids be so naughty? I didn’t do all these things when I was little!”

We took the car to see Great Grandma. We asked: “Is it true that grandpa was so well-behaved?”

“Who told you that? He was the naughtiest of the family!”

By Lollipop
___________________________________________________________________________________


Tom’s grandpa was learning to play electric guitar. He was playing quickly and loudly and very badly. Tom was trying to read his Alex Rider but he couldn’t because his grandpa was so noisy. Tom wanted to break the guitar. He said, “Can you stop please?” but grandpa didn’t hear.

By Marshmallow10
_______________________________________________________
My grandpa is really annoying!
He wants to eat all my favourite chocolate yoghurt and put on my boxer shorts for going to work! He even licked my vanilla strawberry ice cream! And last night, he came to ask me, “Can I take your teddy because I had a nightmare!?”
By LittleCat22

Comments

  1. I liked Lollipop's and marshmallow10's stories because they were funny...
    I chose Lollipop's one because I felt as if I was in an adventure
    By Squigly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus