What is a boat? Nautical mini sagas...



For me, a boat is a wooden thing that floats. My friend, Elisa, thinks that it’s where heroes live. I don’t think that’s true, but maybe. So, I took her on a boat, but she didn’t want to because missus was not a hero! Well she was FUNNY WOMAN! Hihihi!

By LittleCat22
______________________________________________________
“Look! A boat…” said my big brother as we were walking down the river side… As we all looked at it, we saw it was a big transporter boat. Then out of a dead silence came a small voice:
“What’s a boat?” were the first words of my little sister.

By Squigly
________________________________________________

A boat can float and take people on water. I went on a boat where I slept. When I slept the boat moved so I didn’t sleep very well. We ate breakfast and then the boat dropped us on Corsica. Then we went to friends and we stayed with them.
By Marshmallow10
______________________________________________________
I was two. Dad said, “We’re going in a boat”.
We got in a driving thing.

“Is this a boat?”

“No it’s a car.”

We got in an up-and-down thing.

“Is this a boat?”

“No it’s an elevator.”

We got in a beautiful floating thing.

“Is this a boat?”

“Yes!”

By Lollipop


Comments

  1. I loved all of them but especially Lollipop and Squigly because they were funny but I chose Lollipop for the structure

    from Boum32

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus