"Shopping Alone" - mini sagas from your writers, aged 10 to 13


I walked 5km, then sat for 10km in an electric bus. I arrived at the mall, but I hadn’t taken my money! I walked around the whole mall and stopped at a Ferrari garage, but, no money. Suddenly I found 5€. I ran to buy a Ferrari… a toy Ferrari.
 By Happy Box
____________________________________________________________________________________


Little Sweet the puppy went shopping and saw a nice man! He took some dog food and put it on the floor for her. She took the packet and ran, ran, ran back to her house. She took the scissors and cut the packet and put food in the bowl.
By Marshmallow10
_______________________________________________________________


On Monday morning, my friends and I met at the supermarket. As we talked about our weekend we saw a huge packet of sweets, 50% off. There was only one left, so I jumped on it but when I turned around all my friends said I was selfish and left.

From Boum32

_______________________________________________________________




I went to the supermarket (with my dog). There was NOBODY ELSE. All of a sudden, a fridge of sausages landed on my dog, but, when I lifted the fridge off, the sausages were gone! When I continued, boxes of cereals fell on me! Good thing I didn’t have breakfast!  
LittleCat22

Comments

  1. Happy Box your story was FUN! And you won! Ferrari!

    From LittleCat22

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus