"I am the most horrible person in the world"! (or, "The most horrible person in the world"). Have fun with the horrible people in this week's mini sagas!


On Saturday morning, I went to the swimming pool. We went to have our picnic, but, when everybody asked me for some sweeties, I said no. When my friend sat next to me, she said, “Can I have one tiny little sweet?” And then I said, “NOOOOOOOOO! You are unbelievable!”
By LittleCat22
______________________________________________________

My family and I were moving to Mars. I was so excited; at the launch station we were informed that I was sharing my space shuttle. As soon as they said his name, Max Billhide, I didn’t want to go on board. The Martian president in my shuttle! No way!
By Boum 32
______________________________________________________
I was about three years old when I said my first words: my family and I are sitting at the table and my older brother is angry about something that happened at school… He shouts something like “I’m the most horrible person in the world!”, and I simply repeated it!!!

By Squigly
_________________________________________________________________________________
I am an 8 legged insect.
I have a lot of eyes. These insects are not usually really big, but I am.
I like biting those giants.
I have a really bad reputation towards the humans.
I have hair on my back.
I am the worst person in the world.

Cookie.07

Comments

  1. Boum32 won it was fun --)---- from happy box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus