I saw the ice cream truck...


in the swimming pool and I ate the ice cream. I got fat and I was floating. A bird landed on my belly and fell in the water. He said, ‘Help, help!’

I took him in my hands, and I said, ‘Be careful, birdy!’

He flew back to his nest.
By Marshmallow10
________________________________________________




 …and I realised that I was in an ice cream world (child world) more precisely in an ice cream farm. Pigs, sheep, cows, chickens were eating ice cream. Further away, I saw a world, and this time it was a vegetable world (adult world). We fought against them and won!

by LittleCat22

____________________________________________________
Friends and I were cycling when, in the blink of an eye, an ice-cream truck appeared. We approached it and made our order but as soon as we finished our ice-creams, we were sucked up by the top of the truck. When we woke up, we were in ice-cream paradise.

by Boum32


___________________________________________________________________________



Most of the children are like me: they love ice-cream, and I have a proof… Yesterday, I was coming out of school because it was my birthday; I saw the ice-cream truck and then… ALL the kids ran past me and there was no more ice-cream left for poor me…


By Squigly

_________________________________________________


I was doing my boring homework when I heard the ice-cream truck. I became really excited but then I remembered that it never stops in front of my house. I realised that I could still hear the music from my house so I peeked out of the window and saw…

By The Moonwalker
_________________________________________________________________________
 …a naughty boy, pleading for ice-cream. Dad, the Ice-Cream Man, said no.
He hid and put on a wig and a dress.
“Could I have a strawberry ice-cream, please?”
“Yes, you asked so nicely, it’s free.”
Then the wind came, took off his wig, and his dad saw the truth!

By Lollipop
___________________________________________________________________________
I'm spying on my father selling ice creams. Something strange happened.

A man looked hungry. It looked as if he's starving.

I looked at him closer. He's getting out of his pocket 100 euros, however the ice creams cost only 2 euros.

He ordered 50 ice creams.

He's really starving!

By Cookie.07

Comments

  1. This week's mini sagas were all amazing; but I chose littlecat22's because it was in an imaginary world that had lots of details about it.
    Squigly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus