There was a castle in my garden... mini-sagas from the writing team!


My dog was jumping around me: I could see in his eyes that he was desperate to show me something. I followed him. He suddenly stopped in a hidden area of the garden and dug. Bones appeared in a deep hole: at the bottom I saw Sarah’s little toy castle!

By The Moonwalker
__________________________________________________________________________
Last night, I dreamed I had a castle in my garden. When I woke up, I looked outside to see the sun but a big castle blocked my view! I went downstairs, opened the door and a charming prince was waiting for me. I was not in a dream! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! 
By LittleCat22
__________________________________________________________________________


Friday is windy.

What? There’s a bouncy castle falling into my garden!



I’ve bounced all day, but it can’t stay. I tried pushing but it won’t move. I’ll do it tomorrow.



Saturday is sunny.

Where’d my castle go?

This is magical.



Sunday is windy.

Oh no, the bouncy castle again!



 By Cookie.07
____________________________________________________________________________
I came back from school, and stopped in front of my house… I couldn’t believe my eyes: my house, my only one was painted fluorescent pink, it had rainbows above it. I ran inside, there was no one. I walked into the garden and saw… A CASTLE IN MY GARDEN!
by Squigly
_______________________________________________________________________
I was with my friends in the garden. Suddenly we heard a CRASH! We saw a castle. We ran in and played in it. But then we heard a squeaky noise… the knights attacked! A pretty woman spoke. “Let the girls stay, they’re so cute!” We feasted with the queen.
by Lollipop

Comments

  1. I was struggling to decide between LittleCat22 and The Moonwalker but in the end I chose The Moonwalker's story because it was funny that it was just a little castle!
    Lollipop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus