Hot Weather at the North Pole - Mini Sagas with a twist!

I look out on the Atlantic Ocean, out in front of me I saw a whole sheet of ice… “Land ahead!” I shouted to my excited companions. As we get closer, I realized that there is hot weather here and that the penguins are sun bathing… “Well, that’s a surprise…”

by Squigly

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'm in South Africa dreaming about being in a different world.

"Zzz," I snored.

I'm in a giant bus visiting the polar bears.

I'm in T-shirt and shorts. I don't know why but it seems that the polar bears are sweating.

It is 30°C.

"Zzzz,", I snored again.

Cookie.07

Comments

  1. I have chosen Squigly because I like how the penguins are sun bathing and I like the way that he's on a boat BUT make sure that you stick to your tense!

    From The Moonwalker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus