A Marshmallow in my Hot Chocolate - delicious mini sagas from our young writers



This morning, tired, I asked mum for a hot chocolate with some marshmallows in it. She was tired too, so she put just one marshmallow in my bowl and this one came out of my bowl! It made a hole in the window and flew up in the blue sky.     
By LittleCat22
__________________________________________________________________________________

I was hurtling down the snowy piste with friends, after a while we stopped at a bar. It was quiet and boring, so we invented a game. It was simple, we had to throw our marshmallows in our hot-chocolate. I went first and scored: I had to chug it down.
By boum32

_________________________________________________________________________



“Look there’s one big cloud above the café!” I exclaimed.


“Here is your hot chocolate,” said the waitress.


“Where are my marshmallows?” I demanded. “I asked for marshmallows!”


She snapped her fingers twice.

From the big cloud fell some sort of soft, fluffy, pink substance. I tried a bit…

Marshmallows!

By Cookie.07
We found these amazing REAL marshmallow clouds here.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Ahhh," I sigh, after a long skiing day. I am tired so I like having a hot chocolate after my day! Mum asks, "Max, do you want some marshmallows in it?" I answer yes and I wait until I get served; I peer into the mug and find… ONE marshmallow.

by Squigly
________________________________________________________________________________

I was wondering why I was cold in summer. I realised I was in my pool. I got out and went to the café. I ordered a big marshmallowy hot chocolate. The waiter served! It was as big as me! I peered over the edge and saw a mouldy marshmallow.

by Asus

_________________________________________________



I was enjoying my marshmallow life with my squishy friends. We had pillow fights every 30 minutes and when we weren’t fighting we were sleeping. We were in the middle of a fight, of course I was winning, when we felt an earthquake! Suddenly we slipped into a boiling liquid…
By The Moonwalker
_________________________________________________


At the vacation cottage, we were drinking hot chocolate in front of the fire. I ate a magical marshmallow and, poof, I was in another world! I was standing by a river of chocolate, with giant marshmallow rocks. Lollipop fields were around me. I built a house by the river.


By Lollipop

Comments

  1. Your story was amazing Lollipop and you are the winner!

    Because you used your imagination!

    LittleCat22

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus