This week's title is Oh Teddy

from asus

Comments

  1. "Mum comes to me with a very sad face and said teddy had disappeared.
    We started looking everywhere for him until someone knocked at the door and said,
    “I think this belongs to you.” he said pointing at me.
    So I looked at what he was holding and find:
    “TEDDY!”"
    By Squigly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back and mum declared, “Tedling is missing!” I asked, “Have you looked under my bed?” She said, “Yes.” “What about my cupboard?” “I looked.” I went upstairs and saw him on my PC. I ran to him and said “Oh Tedling”. I shouted,“I found him!” “Good,” she replied.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus