The 50 word mini-saga challenge is... Snowman Attack!





It was new year and all the family came to my house.

I looked outside and I saw a big aeroplane made of snow but I didn’t know what it was, so I asked mum and dad but they became enormous snowmen! Ouff! I was just in a bad dream!
by LittleCat22
______________________________________________

I'm in Minecraft, building my house, when I see a snowman. He looks nice and friendly, but when he sees me, he becomes red. Suddenly, I see snowmen hiding all around me. So I fly up onto my roof and start making an army of metal golems… Snowmen VS Golems.
By Squigly
______________________________________________



I was enjoying our football match. While I was celebrating my goal I felt a growing vibration in the frozen ground. A snowman army appeared, throwing ice-balls. Suddenly the sun came out and the ice-balls softened – the snowmen were getting weaker. Soon they were nothing but puddles at our feet.
The Moonwalker
_______________________________________________

“Do you think this snowman looks like the boy who pushed and insulted me? ’Cause I do, I made hair sticking out and covered him with mud. Look, I’m throwing snowballs at his nasty smile. One eye fell and landed on his carrot-nose. When I see him I’ll feel stronger.”
by cookie.07
______________________________________________________________________________________

I was playing Fortnite on solo squad and I started well for a span at Haunted Hills. I saw an army of snowmen coming towards me: I had to think quickly! I hid in a bush. Then the army got sniped down one by one, by a team of aimbots.

By boum32

Comments

  1. i chose boum 32 because it is an action pact story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus