I woke up and I saw a cow in my swimming pool - Mini Sagas to amaze and amuse you!


Yesterday, I fell asleep in front of the swimming pool and I woke up on a cow!

She was, amazingly, called Ballerina!

And the cow was in my swimming pool with a little tutu on and little pink shoes with a tiny diamond on them. It was funny but ridiculous.
By LittleCat22
__________________________________________________


The moon was shining in the dark sky


“Moo!” A strange noise woke me up. I shuffled downstairs into my garden. The sky was twinkling with stars. I cauld barely see the flowers but I could smell them.


“But what was that noise? Where did it come from?”


“Moo!” SPLASH!

Cookie.07
______________________________________________________



We were all really excited because the hunters were coming for the aurochs*. We all started watching with our binoculars when I heard a big splash! I went to see what had happened and I saw a 2.5m cow in my pool! I thought, “The hunters won’t get her”.
*an aurochs is a wild cow

By asus
____________________________________________________________________________________


This morning I woke up at a lick on my cheek; I turned back and see cows everywhere: in my bed, in my drawers, in my desk, and even one with my favourite pants on his head. Then, I went to the window and see… A COW IN MY POOL!

By Squigly

_________________________________________________

Comments

  1. I really loved all of them but I can only choose one of them.

    This week my winner is LittleCat22 for her fun and crazy story.

    by Cookie.07

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus