This week's mini-saga: A DISAPPOINTING CHRISTMAS PRESENT


Happy New Year from all the writers here at Elf.
We've written lots of fun mini-sagas for you on this theme, but can you guess which one is a true story?


On a chilly Christmas morning I woke up to see a guitar-shaped present on the end of my bed. I exclaimed with joy, “I've been wanting this all year!” I ripped open the paper and saw a Fender guitar box but little did I know…

Inside was nothing at all.
By asus
________________________________________________________________________
I was so excited to open all the gifts! Suddenly I heard dad say it’s time to open the presents! The first one was for my sister, the second was for my brother and finally it was mine. I opened mine - it was a karate kimono… but I do judo.
By Lolipop

________________________________________________________________________
I’m running down the staircase seconds after I remember that it’s Christmas day and find a massive present under the decorated Christmas tree with my name on it. I open it and find another box in it, after ten boxes, each one into another I find a tiny little jumper!

By Squigly

________________________________________________________________________

“What did you get for Christmas?” I asked.
My friend told me she had the worst, most terrible present in the whole entire world.
“I hate it! Why would anyone give me such a present? Guess what it was…”
The teacher shushed her. I still don’t know what it was.
By Cookie.07
________________________________________________________________________

This Christmas Eve we were opening presents in the Village Hall. When it was my turn my grandmother, who forgot to put the names on the presents, came with my gift. All excited I ripped it open! It wasn't mine: it was a packet of Barbie stickers for my cousin.
By boum 32

Comments

  1. The Moonwalker thought that maybe asus wrote the true story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the tue storyis is by boum 32. lollipop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of them but my favourite was Squigly because I liked the part with the ten boxes

    from boum 32

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the story by Boum 32 sounded as if it could have really happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved them all and they made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the real story was boum32

    what did you actually have for Christmas, boum32?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus