TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

N1 BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS
One octopus can kill 26 grown ups. The most venomous octopus and animal in the world.


N2 THE BRAZILIAN WANDERING SPIDER
The  most venomous spider in the world.


N3 CARPET VIPER
The most venomous snake in the world. Used for medicines.


N4 KOMODO DRAGON
Cannibal with the most toxic saliva in the world.


N5 PUFFER FISH
A very tasty fish for Japanese people but its venom can paralyze people.


N6 BOOMSLANG
The second most venomous snake in the world, its  venom poisons the blood.


N7 BOX JELLYFISH
They kill more than crocodiles and sharks and stonefish combined. The most venomous jelly fish in the world.


N8 POISON DART FROG
They are not very good swimmers. Their hands and feet are not webbed. They don't need to swim, they live in tropical forests. They take their poison from the plants they eat.


N9 BLACK MAMBA
They live in Africa. They are one of the most dangerous snakes in the world and they are very, very aggressive.


N10 STONEFISH
They live in the Australian Great Barrier Reef. They have 13 spines but one drop of their poison can kill a human, and two could kill a camel.

If you like this list, you might like to look at List 25.


Comments

  1. They sound very dangerous . Where have the stonefish got spines on them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you've designed and used information and pictures. I'm also surprised that there were some creatures I know but also others I've never even heard of! From Nintendo Expert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and
    say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still
    new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints
    for rookie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to have a good blog you have to make rules (ex no bad words just have fun) comments are to encourage not to discourage. After you have followed all my tips you can have a good blog . Good luck for your blog!

      Delete
  4. I loved that .You know that I carried a black mamba?
    from Boum32

    ReplyDelete
  5. scary
    from lord_Dragon_386

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus