What? A rainbow is the reflection of light in a transparent object: drop of water, glass, etc... How? As the light goes through the drop of water, it separates into seven colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. When? It occurs when it was raining, and then the sun came out... Check out this video to find out more! By Squigly
Hi here's my mini saga "Today it’s the beginning of the holidays, and I have to go and spend them at my grannies, plus she doesn’t have a TV, worse, she doesn’t have WIFI so I won’t be able to simply send messages to my friends. These are going to be the worse holidays ever."
ReplyDeleteBy Squigly
I was on my Nintendo Switch when granny arrived. I didn’t want to say hello because I was in the middle of a game. Mummy told me that I had to go say hello. I replied, “When I finish”. Meanwhile granny had sneakily come in and turned my game off!
ReplyDelete