Where did the biscuits go? This week's mini sagas presented by your favourite young writers.


Gangster cookie
This night the cookie box has disappeared: the red ant who guards the cookie box was saying that she has been attacked by the cookie gang, the most dangerous cookie gangstas. They love cookies. If you see one, call Catie, cat policewoman! She stops all the cookie gangs.
from coco 2000
______________________________________________________________

My dog looked at me with hopeful, pleading eyes. I was at the table eating cookies. I needed to hurry, for tennis. I ate one cookie, left the second and sprinted out. When I came back it wasn’t there. Django hadn’t moved but I was 100% sure it was him!
By Cookie.07
______________________________________________________________

One windy morning the cookies were gone! “I thought it was Bear,” I said. I went to see him. “Where did you put the cookies?”
He said, “I didn’t take the cookies!”
We went to see Fox. We said, “Where did you put the cookies?”
“In my tummy!” she replied.
By Lollipop
______________________________________________________________

This morning I woke up and I asked my friend if he had seen my chocolate biscuits. He told me they were in the fridge, I went to it and I saw my biscuit bowl empty. After hours of investigation with my family, I realised that I had eaten them.
From Boum32
______________________________________________________________

This morning I woke up and went down stairs to have my breakfast and as every morning I opened the fridge to get my bowl of my favorite biscuits and to my surprise it is not there. I look around the house and I find my teddy eating my biscuits.
By Squigly
______________________________________________________________

Mummy left the dog on his own but she forgot to put the biscuits away!  She came back to see them gone! It couldn’t have been the dog, they were still on the side with the lid on. She saw crumbs on Melissa’s bed: it was Melissa! The nasty girl.  
By asus
______________________________________________________________

I loved all your stories continue writing them! I especially liked coco2000's, but the winners of the best beginning are coco2000 and Cookie.07. Because coco2000 has never chosen the best beginning he can choose this time.

Comments

  1. Maybe Melissa was just hungry...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One time a young lady tourist from Texas went to a café in Paris. She saw on the menu "café avec biscuit". So she ordered it. Boy was she surprised. On the coffee saucer was a stupid little hard speculos. She was waiting for a mouth-watering, fluffy, hot and fresh Southern biscuit that she could drip butter and honey on.

    You know like a scone...
    If you don't know what a scone is, ask your teacher. She's a great cook. Her husband too. They make great soups and I hear they have humongous squash!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus