This week's Mini Sagas, with the title: WHAT IS THAT FIGURE?

From the beginning of time, a young man has been collecting small model figures. He had all the pop figures but one, which he didn’t recognise, so he wasn’t sure if he should buy it. After months of thinking he bought it, was pleased, and so he had them all.

from boum32

__________________________________________________________________________

My dog barked. I went downstairs and saw a transparent figure floating on the stairs. She was screaming and scared. I thought it was just a doll but it wasn’t. I screamed too! She stopped and looked at me, and said, “Who are you?” I said kindly, “I’m your friend”.
By Lollipop
__________________________________________________________________________

Do you sometimes feel you hate school? ’Cause I do. I’m lying on my bed, thinking of the dreadful day I had today. Looking out of my window, I see a figure flying straight at me. When it arrives at my window I’ll jump on it and join its flight.
By Cookie.07
__________________________________________________________________________

On a foggy morning, I was at school and Mr Master showed the class a figure that looked like nothing. He asked me:

“Alexander, what’s the name of this figure?”

“Sir, I don’t know.”

“Come on! Think about it!” Suddenly I knew the answer.

“I know! It’s an unknown figure!”
By Squigly
__________________________________________________________________________
The best  story start is cookie.07 but the most exciting story is Lollipop's. I really liked Squigly's story. Lollipop and cookie.07 can choose the best beginning next time. From coco2000
_________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________


Comments

  1. Good stories they are all different meaning of figures so it makes them more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus