This week's mini sagas, with the title YELLOW TEETH!

YELLOW TEETH

Three mini-sagas by Cookie.07, Squigly and asus


I was walking on the path and suddenly I saw …
I saw two teeth!
I examined both of them. They were weird looking. They were wavy and yellow, but really yellow. I took the teeth and kept walking.
What’s that? A mouth is coming towards me. Missing two teeth!

Cookie.07
___________________________________________________________________________________

Have you ever wondered how your teeth get yellow? Basically you have micro-aliens living in your teeth, and for some reason they like to paint their house (your tooth) with yellow paint. So when you brush your teeth, the micro-aliens get angry and they flood your mouth with killing-potion (dribble)…

From Squigly

____________________________________________________________________________________

I saw an old man with only two teeth! They were yellow. Yuck!  And then he took yellow paint and painted them, it was edible paint.  He drank the rest of the pot and went in the paint store and came out with the same pot of yellow paint.

asus

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus