This week's mini sagas, with the title: "I found a bag with a billion pounds in it"

Remember , we had a challenge for the best beginning. Who do YOU think wrote the best beginning?

_____________________________________________________________________________

The stormy tornado came slowly towards me, shot a bag directly in front of me and cracked the ground. The bag was full of money! First I thought, "This is great, now I can have a much more comfy house," then I changed my mind and gave it to charity.

By NintendoExpert
_____________________________________________________________________________

Do you wonder what you could do with 1000000000 pounds? I think about that because, I’ve found 1000000000 pounds: I was playing with my dog on a summer afternoon when I threw a stick for him and instead of taking it he dug out a bag of 1000000000 pounds .

From Squigly
_______________________________________________________________________________

On a cold beach in Cornwall I saw a bag. I tried to pick it up: it was too heavy! My parents helped, we got it out of the water and opened it: I fainted! It was 1 000 000 000 pounds and the police said we could keep it.

By asus
______________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus