This week's mini sagas, with the title THE CAT WHO SINGS

This week our mini sagas are from asus, Sqigley, Cookie.07, Lollipop and Nintendo Expert


One day I saw a cat who talked. I said, “Do you sing?”

“No I don’t!”

So I took him to school. We went to music and the teacher said, “Do you know how to sing?”

“No.”

She taught him to sing ‘Let it Go’ and after school he sang!

By Lollipop
__________________________________________

I have a cat named Singer and he just loves to sing. Everytime we leave the room or house he sings. Since I stay next to his room I hear him sing this: "Meow meeeowww!" I try to record him but he won't sing, so I have hidden the camera…

By Nintendo Expert
__________________________________________

It was a dark summer night: 10 cats were singing beautifully in a wooden cottage. They were singing in harmony and the neighbour was wondering who was singing so well. The neighbour’s angry dog heard them, started to bark jealously and the full neighbourhood pack started to bark with him.

Cookie.07
__________________________________________
"Tom was walking down the street when he heard someone singing. He stopped and listened. Then there was a “pop” as a cat singing opera appeared. It wasn’t any ordinary cat, it was a black cat with blue and white stripes! So Tom said hello and the cat walked off!!!"


From Squigly
__________________________________________

One day I saw a cat: it was making a weird noise for a cat to make.
It was as if he was singing. But it was a cat! They can’t sing. Then a lady came up to me and said, “one pound for listening”. Oops. I had no money.
By asus

Thank you for writing these stories and please write again next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus