The mystery of the tomato and the white man




I am called Asus.

I have 2 friends Titeuf and Toto. My story begins on Toto's trampoline it was dark and suddenly I saw a white man it had red eyes no hair it was far so I could not see very well. I went back home because I was scared so did Toto. I went to bed .Next morning I saw Titeuf I told him about yesterday; he was surprised.
He said "let's go and look where you saw him" so we went. We saw no traces but we looked all day. Toto came to help. That evening we played on the trampoline then we went to bed. In the morning we went to check. We saw a giant tomato we heard it say "tasty tomatoes". Then we heard a noise we turned around we saw a white man he was holding a gun! he said "hands up" we said "no" he said "yes", we said "no" again. He fired we ducked. I felt a piece of paper on my head I picked it up it said it is only coco 2000 we looked up and sure enough it was coco 2000 . We played narnacros, (that's the game we invented).

Comments

  1. hi it is coco 2000 hahahahahahaha! good story Asus .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn how to play narnacros!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that narnacros is too complicated to explain. from asus

      Delete
    2. I think that narnacros is too complicated to explain. From Asus

      Delete
    3. coco 2000: I don't know narnacros.

      Delete
  3. Hi Asus, your story reminds me of a joke in English.

    What's black and white and read all over?
    A newspaper.

    Of course, when you say it out loud, you hear "black and white and red," which makes it a little confusing. Then when you hear the answer - that it's a newspaper - you think, "Oh, yeah, it's read!" ;-)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One night Ts you. He got out of bed -it was stinky! He took his torch and looked at the thing: a sock! om saw something on his floor! He looked at his clock - it was early; he thought that it could be a monster that eats your toes or cuddle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus