What? A rainbow is the reflection of light in a transparent object: drop of water, glass, etc... How? As the light goes through the drop of water, it separates into seven colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. When? It occurs when it was raining, and then the sun came out... Check out this video to find out more! By Squigly
“WOOOOOW!”, was the noise my mates did when they saw my new phone… To be honest, I had exactly the same reaction when I got my I-phone X. I was in the school court with my phone in my hand, everyone wanted to touch it… Until it fell and broke…“WOOOOOW!”, was the noise my mates did when they saw my new phone… To be honest, I had exactly the same reaction when I got my I-phone X. I was in the school court with my phone in my hand, everyone wanted to touch it… Until it fell and broke…
ReplyDeleteBy Squigly