A Trip to the Moon - this week's mini sagas!






I’m going down the rocket ladder when I hear scratching, “Scrrrrrrrrtiitchhhhhhhscrrrrrrrrtiichhhhhh…” then I see it: four eyes, six limbs. I check the oxygen bottles and see that one is half empty. I realise there’re too many people on board: we’re going to finish the oxygen before we reach the moon!
By Squigly!
____________________________________________________________________________________

My landing module settles in the biggest crater of the moon. I feel light as I jump off the ladder, I’m reminded of the first rocket launched by TASLA. It went up 500m and exploded! After 27 tries it was my turn. I’m grateful to have been in the 28th.
from boum32
____________________________________________________________________________________


I clicked my seatbelt. The countdown started. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 blast-off!


Suddenly my little brother yelled, “Teddy! I forgot teddy! Mom, we need to go back to earth,” he cried.

“I’m sure you’ll survive without him,” persuaded mom.

“Please…” he begged.

Once again, my little brother ruins everything.
By The Moonwalker
____________________________________________________________________________________
After a stressful dentist appointment I got back in my rocket and with a roar, crack, boom I flew to the moon and I saw a building. I landed and an alien came out and said, “Intruders” into a radio in a robotic voice and pushed me off the moon.
By asus
_________________________________________________


My sister wanted to walk on the moon, I didn’t know. My mum said, “If the family wants to go, we will buy some space tickets”. I asked everybody – they all said yes. So I told mum we needed to go to the moon…

4, 3, 2, 1, blast off!

By Lollipop

Comments

  1. Great stories! How do you manage to tell them in just 50 words?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From The Moonwalker: Honestly, I liked all of them, but I chose boum32's because it made me, and I think everyone, think. So the winner is boum32!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANIMALS from coco 2000

The Dark Jungle - a thrilling adventure by asus